Your lawn is our first priority; the way it impacts the environment around you includes you and your family. That is why it’s important to us for you to have an eco-friendly landscaping environment while not leaving out the beauty of a well-groomed lawn. We provide everything from detailed foliage installation and removal, to tree planting and removal and more. In our hands, your landscape will be the greenery of your street.
A More Serene Living Space
Your personalized landscape design will create a great living atmosphere for you and your family.
- Trees shading your Patio: Our company provides you with excellent and professional service when planting new trees to help give shade to your patio, or add more breathable and sustainable air to your neighborhood. Tree planting creates a more fun and enjoyable environment for your outdoor living space as it provides shade on the hottest of days, and natural irrigation on the rainiest of days. We provide a large selection of eco-friendly and eye-catching greenery that will bring a smile to your face as you walk out the door.
- Removing Junk: Not only do we plant fresh greenery in no time, but we can also remove unwanted stumps, damaged trees, and foliage from your landscape with no hassle. Unwanted greenery can become a problem in your front or backyard, that’s why we’re here to take care of it for you. Removing foliage that you no longer see fit in your aesthetic landscape will be our first priority before planting and installing brand new yard designs specified to your liking.
Our company has a lot to offer as an eco-friendly trade, getting the work done so you do not have to.
- Organic Fertilizer: Our organic fertilizer will ensure your soil stays healthy, therefore maintaining the personalized design of your landscape. Organic fertilizer works as a base for a healthy landscape through the natural environment your soil is made to thrive in.
- Fresh Mulch: Installing new mulch encourages cooler roots with more moisture being preserved, keeping your landscape healthy and well fed. Mulch enriches the soil and provides an eco-friendly living environment for your plants and greenery. Replacing mulch every few years helps keep your land and soil healthy and satisfied, with the beauty of your lawn not being sacrificed.
Eco-friendly Landscaping and Planting Services in GTA & York Region – Houses, Apartments, Commercial Buildings and Offices
Natural Water Filtration
The proper Landscape Design provides a natural and hassle free filtration system for all your gardening needs.
- Decking & Patios: Wood patios and decks are more sustainable than cement, as cement tends to shed water and create runoff. Wood decking will give water the opportunity to fall to the ground and create an ideal environment for your grass, and less work for you in the long run. In this case you won’t have to worry too much about watering the hard to reach areas on your turf.
- Irrigation Systems: We know that life can get busy, so our irrigation systems will help take off one more thing from that ongoing to-do list. Our irrigation systems are installed quickly and effectively, working around your schedule. Watering in intervals to keep your lawn healthy doesn’t have to be manual labour anymore.
With our expertise your natural landscape will continually be full of life. To learn more about our on-call services we provide, call us a call at 416-779-6655 or send us an email at email@example.com.